Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Space Slopera

FoundationFoundation by Isaac Asimov

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I tried i really did. I read the first 100 pages but just couldn't slog through this book. I love sci-fi but this is what you would call hard Sci-fi which i guess i'm really not that into. Give me spaceships with guns a blazing and hot alien chicks and I'll finish the book in one sitting. This book is about a bunch of old scientists and mathmaticians sitting around trying to solve problems BORING!



I love Asimov's robot series, and he is one of my favorite authors of all time but i am displeased with this series. Hard to believe it won the only Hugo Award for best series of all time. This series actually beat out LOTR for that award, yea right.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment